Login Register






Should I get switch? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I get switch? #5
In terms of consoles they're not super expensive, I think if you have an idea of what you'd play go for it, but if you're not super crazy about Nintendo games it's not really worth it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I get switch? - by minecraft4ever1 - 12-10-2023, 04:22 AM
RE: Should I get switch? - by Todaynoway - 12-10-2023, 07:26 AM
RE: Should I get switch? - by 7om 8rady - 12-14-2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Should I get switch? - by raqula - 12-20-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Should I get switch? - by maureenieweenie - 12-21-2023, 06:35 AM
RE: Should I get switch? - by SpiceRack017 - 12-21-2023, 07:33 AM
RE: Should I get switch? - by Hitokage - 01-11-2024, 03:22 PM
RE: Should I get switch? - by Galvanized79 - 01-11-2024, 10:45 PM