Login Register






30 Day Cold Shower Challenge. filter_list
Author
Message
30 Day Cold Shower Challenge. #1
Cold Shower Challenge!

Saw this on another forum and decided to share it with you.

Watch this video, it's only 10 minutes.


How Cold Showers help you
  • Strengthens Immunity
  • Improves Blood Circulation
  • Regulates Temperature
  • Promotes Weight Loss / Increases Metabolism
  • Promotes Weight Loss / Increases Metabolism
  • Improves Lymphatic Movement
  • Deepens Breathing
  • Keeps Skin and Hair Healthy
  • Increases Energy and Wellbeing
  • Increases Hormone Production

I was told in the past that Cold Showers are good for you, but I didn't realise until today how good they actually are for you, so now I'm taking part in the 30 Day Cold Shower Challenge.

Who's joining the challenge? Feel free to post a daily journal in here if you please.
Man up, face the Coldness!

If you are taking part in this Challenge please add this to your signature!
Code:
[color=#800000][size=medium][i][b]I am taking part in the 30 Day Cold Shower Challenge! Man up and take part as well - [url=http://www.discussionzone.net/Thread-Cold-Shower-30-Day-Challenge]Challenge Thread Here[/url][/b][/i][/size][/color]
Help me out by clicking these links, thanks!
Link1 | Link2 | Link3 | Link4

Reply





Messages In This Thread
30 Day Cold Shower Challenge. - by Ronnie - 06-09-2013, 11:12 PM