RE: Lockdown Weight 06-07-2021, 02:47 PM
#12
(06-05-2021, 05:53 PM)Kon6 Wrote: What is your weight compared to, let me say...March 2020 to June 2021?
I would not have considered myself a fitness freak, but I did not have an extravagant amount of fat on me and I was more on the lean side. I was massively regrettably lazy during the lockdown - I spent most of my time at home playing games and watching movies, which involved eating a LOT of snacks. I believe I weighed 13 and a half stone (85kg) in March 2020, and now I weigh over 15 stone (over 95kg) - (I am 6'3 feet, by the way). I have commenced going out doing things and just generally going out for long walks with my fiancée, and I have recently paid for a gym membership again, but since things have scarcely commenced getting back to normal, I have had zero motivation. I will ineluctably get back to being fit and active, but right now I remain an indolent slob.
i got bored so i bought weights and started doing lots of workout excursuses
glad to say i gained 7 pounds in raw muscle
vragon never dies





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)