RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? 05-25-2021, 03:48 PM
#8
(05-24-2021, 11:37 PM)demonboy Wrote:I disagree so much about everything you stand for. Buying goods from chinese merchants is what makes their economy so strong, it isnt slavery in any sense.(05-24-2021, 09:35 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: Yeah, I think theres many of these people today who just feel subjugated by societys slavery,Its funny you say that because last I check the only ones who complain about modern day slavery are “Right wingers” & Christians. You still support modern day slavery by buying Chinese goods that were created in a Uyghur camp based in china, made up of Enslaved Muslim Children & Women.
and who finds a rush in right wing extremism, inequality and hierarchial structures
(05-24-2021, 09:01 PM)fritz Wrote: I don't want to sound even more pessimistic, but that's not only in Europe, look at Bolsonaro and Trump for example... Although we could be a bit hopeful seeing they didn't stay long !How are you gonna blame current day European politics on Donald Trump? Are you just looking for a reason to hate?
People are tired of useless politics, extremism is often the more attractive alternative I guess
(05-25-2021, 03:05 AM)demonboy Wrote:Why do we need any borders at all? Personally, I think if you dont want open borders, you have the racist mindset.(05-25-2021, 02:38 AM)fritz Wrote:Apparently in a world where common sense is not common. I see a division in politics and that once a nation is fed up with weak Immigration, it must be the rise of facsism. Strengthening a border does not mean racism. The comparison is unbelievable.(05-24-2021, 11:37 PM)demonboy Wrote: How are you gonna blame current day European politics on Donald Trump? Are you just looking for a reason to hate?I believe you misread, I didn't say at all that I blame Trump for European politics. I said it's obviously a more a global problem than an European problem, seeing politics outside of Europe.
EDIT : Didn't plan to comment on that but...
(05-24-2021, 11:37 PM)demonboy Wrote: last I check the only ones who complain about modern day slavery are “Right wingers” & Christians.LOL what world do you live in, everybody complains about that, those are just (sometimes) the loudest
(05-25-2021, 04:12 AM)Drako Wrote: It seems like nobody can get their definitions right when it comes to Fascism and Nazism. Fascism is not Nazism; They're two similar ideologies, but they're not the same thing. They're both nationalist ideologies, but Nazism focused much more on race as its core value.
I'm not well versed in modern European politics, but from what I can gather the Fidesz first came to power in 1998. And the majority of parliament seats in Hungary are held by right and far-right political parties. Hungary has been right-leaning for decades now. And in Greece, the Golden Dawn has been deemed a criminal organization and has no seats in Greek parliament.
And to be clear, nations both right and left can be authoritarian/surveillance states.
Is this what you want then? A fascist EU? How the hell do you think the world would end if all countries became fascist?
Maybe you are a little fascist schoolgirl. I think you should have to live in a fascist prison for ten days just to truly be educated by how it is to live in a dictatorship.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)