Login Register






Is fascism on the rise in Europe? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? #5
(05-24-2021, 11:37 PM)demonboy Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 09:01 PM)fritz Wrote: I don't want to sound even more pessimistic, but that's not only in Europe, look at Bolsonaro and Trump for example... Although we could be a bit hopeful seeing they didn't stay long !
People are tired of useless politics, extremism is often the more attractive alternative I guess
How are you gonna blame current day European politics on Donald Trump? Are you just looking for a reason to hate?
I believe you misread, I didn't say at all that I blame Trump for European politics. I said it's obviously a more a global problem than an European problem, seeing politics outside of Europe.

EDIT : Didn't plan to comment on that but...
(05-24-2021, 11:37 PM)demonboy Wrote: last I check the only ones who complain about modern day slavery are “Right wingers” & Christians.
LOL what world do you live in, everybody complains about that, those are just (sometimes) the loudest
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2021, 02:44 AM by fritz.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by d4ggm4sk - 05-24-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by fritz - 05-24-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Spooky - 05-24-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by fritz - 05-25-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Spooky - 05-25-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Drako - 05-25-2021, 04:12 AM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Drako - 05-25-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Oni - 05-25-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: Is fascism on the rise in Europe? - by Miamoo - 08-02-2021, 11:18 PM