RE: Which Linux OS to play games 03-12-2021, 12:17 PM
#16
I use Mint - Really user Friendly and doesn't break after an update. - Unless it was intentional.
Mint seems to run any Game I throw at it, regardless of Steam Linux Binaries, it runs Games in Wine without much effort, you can basically get any game working under Wine And Proton. - if you do enough Research on the WineHQ and figure the Bugs out.
It's also true that some games under GNU/Linux "Emulation" Run Smoother than Native Windows.
Mint seems to run any Game I throw at it, regardless of Steam Linux Binaries, it runs Games in Wine without much effort, you can basically get any game working under Wine And Proton. - if you do enough Research on the WineHQ and figure the Bugs out.
It's also true that some games under GNU/Linux "Emulation" Run Smoother than Native Windows.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 12:18 PM by VioleXOR.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)