Login Register






How many people face this issue in there laptop? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #41
(07-19-2020, 07:30 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 08:23 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 03:07 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Mine is the upgraded model of that range with more ram, 16GB instead of 8GB.
Unless you're hitting Likes on Facebook alone, 16 GB Is the minimum nowadays.

Are you running any VMs?

Not on my laptop. I have a server with ESXi for that. 32GB ram, at some point plan to double it.

so you people have manually update our rams to 32 gb or it already come when you buy.? for there was no option to select ram so i have to buy 8gb ram one.

and if i want to buy ram for laptop in future how i will able to know which ram are used in laptop??

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #42
ya same issue with my laptop.. then i installed factory version of oem windows so it got solved but Windows & its updates sucks everytime... Sad Sad

----
hacking or forensics ?  Cool

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #43
Quote:so you people have manually update our rams to 32 gb
My laptop came standard with 32 GB.

I paid just over 3,000$, so I didn't expect anything less.

Quote: if i want to buy ram for laptop in future how i will able to know which ram are used in laptop??
Get notebook Ram that matches the DDR type and speed of your Installed memory.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #44
(07-20-2020, 06:17 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 07:30 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 08:23 AM)mothered Wrote: Unless you're hitting Likes on Facebook alone, 16 GB Is the minimum nowadays.

Are you running any VMs?

Not on my laptop. I have a server with ESXi for that. 32GB ram, at some point plan to double it.

so you people have manually update our rams to 32 gb or it already come when you buy.? for there was no option to select ram so i have to buy 8gb ram one.

and if i want to buy ram for laptop in future how i will able to know which ram are used in laptop??

This MSI gaming laptop, It was a sub-model of the model in the range. I dont remember exactly which one it was, but from what I remember they didnt offer the 16GB version for long, prob didnt sell well.

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #45
(07-18-2020, 04:45 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 03:56 PM)man_neka Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 03:48 AM)mothered Wrote: I see, that makes perfect sense.

If the OP's Is situated similarly, then perhaps this may be the cause of the wireless Instability.

So true but these things when start messing up they can be a pain in the a hole to fix :|
yes design flaws as the manufactures try to save space
As long as they're making a profit, they don't seem to care about consumer's needs.

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #46
(07-21-2020, 06:50 PM)man_neka Wrote: So true but these things when start messing up they can be a pain in the a hole to fix :|
I find that the majority of Issues tend to occur when the warranty has (just) expired.

I've experienced a handful of laptops that lost functionality a few months after warranty.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #47
(07-22-2020, 03:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 06:50 PM)man_neka Wrote: So true but these things when start messing up they can be a pain in the a hole to fix :|
I find that the majority of Issues tend to occur when the warranty has (just) expired.

I've experienced a handful of laptops that lost functionality a few months after warranty.

yes their way of saying time to buy a new one Tongue

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #48
(07-24-2020, 02:24 PM)man_neka Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 03:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 06:50 PM)man_neka Wrote: So true but these things when start messing up they can be a pain in the a hole to fix :|
I find that the majority of Issues tend to occur when the warranty has (just) expired.

I've experienced a handful of laptops that lost functionality a few months after warranty.

yes their way of saying time to buy a new one Tongue
For sure.

They make a lot more profit from a new unit, as opposed to consumers purchasing parts/components.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #49
I faced this problem several times. Automatic driver update in Windows 10 helped me solve this.

Reply

RE: How many people face this issue in there laptop? #50
so iportant and usefull topic for me!

Reply