Login Register






New PC Build! (What do i need to upgrade?) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New PC Build! (What do i need to upgrade?) #21
(07-08-2020, 04:25 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 02:55 PM)DedSpace Wrote: The rest of my PC is overpowered as hell though, 32GB RAM
Not In my environment.

Given I run simultaneous VMs, Inclusive of multitasking an array of computing tasks, I couldn't cope with less than 32 GB of Ram.
Spoiler:
[Image: fliTYSu.png]

That's heavy going!!
Code:
  _______              _   _________   \      \            | | /        /   |      | _____  ____| | |   ____/ _____  _____  _____  _____   |   |  |/  _  \/      | \____   |/     \/     \/  ___\/  _  \   |      |    __/|  |   |/        |   |  |   |   \  \__ |   __/  /_______/\_____/\____|_/________/|  ____/\_____|_\____/\_____/                                   | |                                   |_/                         BTC Address:  bc1qds8uqnt4ga0zn9ftrm45cq9u9hfct0qluqes5a

Reply

RE: New PC Build! (What do i need to upgrade?) #22
(07-08-2020, 04:33 PM)DedSpace Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 04:25 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 02:55 PM)DedSpace Wrote: The rest of my PC is overpowered as hell though, 32GB RAM
Not In my environment.

Given I run simultaneous VMs, Inclusive of multitasking an array of computing tasks, I couldn't cope with less than 32 GB of Ram.
Spoiler:
[Image: fliTYSu.png]

That's heavy going!!
Hyper-V chews memory when running multiple VMs, let alone 80+ browser tabs actively shared across three browsers.

And that's not counting what's happening In the virtual environments.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: New PC Build! (What do i need to upgrade?) #23
@mothered why haven't you considered opting out for a RDP service? sure it might cost ya abit but it wont utilize your hardware.
[Image: aoupld9b489.png]

Why is it so bright here?

Reply

RE: New PC Build! (What do i need to upgrade?) #24
(07-10-2020, 08:59 AM)PythonRaze Wrote: @mothered why haven't you considered opting out for a RDP service? sure it might cost ya abit but it wont utilize your hardware.
You have a very valid point and I've already taken It under advisement.

I'm Inundated with tasks, so It's on my "to do list".
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply