Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-17-2018, 09:25 PM
#32
Don't know tbh haha, I've used this name on other forums too I just like the way it sounds I guess.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 171
Threads: 11
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-17-2018, 10:48 PM
#33
Mine started as an xbox live gamertag, that grew into an alias for just about everything I do online. I do have a few others that I use, but whenever I sign up for a forum, if FreightTrain isn't taken, you best believe I take it.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 80
Threads: 7
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-18-2018, 09:10 PM
#35
(12-07-2017, 07:27 PM)Jim Carroll Wrote: I'm always interested in knowing how one got their username, if it has a meaning behind it, if it has a history, etc...so, how did you get your username?
Jim Carroll, who sadly passed away in 2009, was a - author, poet, autobiographer, and a punk musician. He wrote a book called The Basketball Diaries, which was published in 1978. A movie related to the book was made and released in 1995, and Leonardo DiCapiro played as Jim Carroll. Great book and great movie. I'll create a review for the both in the near future.
I know this is a bit off, is your current avatar from Peaky Blinders though?
Contact (Discord); Kevin#2099
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 86
Threads: 6
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-21-2018, 04:36 PM
#36
L33t sounded like a cool name when I first used it a few years ago on various forums, and I kept with it ever since, since I can't be bothered to remember multiple usernames.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 63
Threads: 8
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-21-2018, 04:53 PM
#37
Sun0228, very easy to grasp ==> Sunday 02:28. Makes sense right? When I registered here it was Sunday 02:28 am.
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-22-2018, 02:06 AM
#38
I chose mako because I like the mako shark for how badass they are. They have streamlined bodies like a torpedo and can swim at speeds of up to 60 MPH.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 441
Threads: 52
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-22-2018, 03:03 AM
#39
I have absolutely no idea why I chose elf.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Your Sinisterly Username 01-22-2018, 09:36 AM
#40
Well, I got it after listening to a Synthwave song, but my stage name is different. I go by $hadow, short for $uicide $hadow. I'm a rapper/producer, originally came here to learn coding.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•