RE: PM restrictions 01-03-2018, 01:58 AM
#11
I'll consider doing this.
| Poll: Would you like this? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 53.33% |
8 | 53.33% |
| No | 20.00% |
3 | 20.00% |
| I don't really notice | 26.67% |
4 | 26.67% |
| Total | 15 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
| PM restrictions filter_list | |
(01-02-2018, 10:47 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(12-31-2017, 10:25 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(12-31-2017, 03:40 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I get them quite frequently. I've even asked many members to stop sending them from me to no avail. A couple cases I put those users on my ignore list and they blew up spamming all over the forum trying to get my attention
Jeez. O.o I'm sorry that you get bothered so much. Though, I assume that's a compliment to you coming across and knowledgeable and approachable, which are compliments in themselves.
If there were another 10 members with the same issue, I'd be inclined to change my opinion. Though, there might be a better way around this.
I even got one today
I honestly have no idea why I'm getting them, I assume others are too.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(01-07-2018, 12:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(01-02-2018, 10:47 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(12-31-2017, 10:25 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Jeez. O.o I'm sorry that you get bothered so much. Though, I assume that's a compliment to you coming across and knowledgeable and approachable, which are compliments in themselves.
If there were another 10 members with the same issue, I'd be inclined to change my opinion. Though, there might be a better way around this.
I even got one today
I honestly have no idea why I'm getting them, I assume others are too.
I feel like this is specific to amazon SE/theft? For most accounts?
guess this isn't a problem for me
(01-03-2018, 03:09 PM)Pikami Wrote: We need this.
There are people that come here to advertise other forums.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(01-03-2018, 03:09 PM)Pikami Wrote: There are people that come here to advertise other forums.
(01-09-2018, 10:09 AM)mothered Wrote:(01-03-2018, 03:09 PM)Pikami Wrote: There are people that come here to advertise other forums.
In such cases, please use the board's Report feature.
It can be an arduous task for staff to sift through Individual posts.
![[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]](http://image.ibb.co/jc44HH/ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif)