Nine Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 1
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-20-2017, 11:49 PM
#22
Congrats mate! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Was 5'9 125 lbs now sitting at 187lbs 10% while powerlifting natty.
Also majoring in kinesiology so Id be glad to share what i know.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,093
Threads: 132
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 12:32 AM
#23
Ive been skinny as fuck for as long as I can remember, no matter how much I ate. I always chalked it up to high metabolism since everyone in my family is quite thin. Anyways good luck!
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 1,200
Threads: 348
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 04:42 AM
#24
GET THEM GAINES SON! but seriously working out is good, but don't magically expect to pack on weight, I have noticed it is harder to bulk up for naturally skinny guys, just remember to mix up your routine or else you will plateau and GET SWOL SON!! LOL
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com Steam | Nu77v47u3 Discord | Ecks#2162
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 3
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 04:45 AM
#25
Good for you! All of my buddies have gym memberships, and I would have gotten one, but I work out with my dumbbells and I use my bow-flex, which was a gift from my grandparents. Gym memberships are expensive, and I would never pay that much money to go to a busy workout centre.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 07:04 AM
#26
Nice. I've got one but never go. just a donation to a gym
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 3,535
Threads: 833
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 01:46 PM
#27
Update: everything hurts and I'm dying
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 1,166
Threads: 82
RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-21-2017, 02:04 PM
#28
I would like to start going to the gym. I just dont have the time. I should be able to start being able to soon though.
•