Login Register






Finally got a gym membership filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Finally got a gym membership #21
(09-19-2017, 06:24 AM)Ender Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 06:22 AM)Slacker Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 06:14 AM)Ender Wrote: I started working out mid-summer, and my dad's been forcing me to since. (he has a bunch of equipment at home, so no gym)
It's annoying at first, but gets better overtime (to a point, then it just is at a constant state of being somewhat annoying), but the soreness never goes away.

I've also been underweight since like the end of elementary school, and it def. seems to be helping (I've successfully gained some weight).  Although recently I haven't been able to eat lunch... (idfk why, but I need to eat...)

Yeah there's times I couldn't eat when I was juicing but straight forced my self lol

I think they are totally unrelated, because I started not having lunch a lot later than I when started working out.

Could be possibly
I am waiting on my next cycle to come on actually lol can't wait I'll post before during and after pics

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #22
Congrats mate! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Was 5'9 125 lbs now sitting at 187lbs 10% while powerlifting natty.

Also majoring in kinesiology so Id be glad to share what i know.

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #23
Ive been skinny as fuck for as long as I can remember, no matter how much I ate. I always chalked it up to high metabolism since everyone in my family is quite thin. Anyways good luck!

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #24
GET THEM GAINES SON! but seriously working out is good, but don't magically expect to pack on weight, I have noticed it is harder to bulk up for naturally skinny guys, just remember to mix up your routine or else you will plateau and GET SWOL SON!! LOL
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #25
Good for you! All of my buddies have gym memberships, and I would have gotten one, but I work out with my dumbbells and I use my bow-flex, which was a gift from my grandparents. Gym memberships are expensive, and I would never pay that much money to go to a busy workout centre.

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #26
Nice. I've got one but never go. just a donation to a gym

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #27
Update: everything hurts and I'm dying
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #28
I would like to start going to the gym. I just dont have the time. I should be able to start being able to soon though.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #29
And that was the last time we saw @Inori...
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Finally got a gym membership #30
(09-22-2017, 01:35 PM)Oni Wrote: And that was the last time we saw @Inori...

I'm not actually dead (yet) Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply