Login Register






Refunders arrested filter_list
Author
Message
Refunders arrested #1
They had a service on a online gaming forum, probably MPGH.


Read more:
http://news.met.police.uk/news/three-men...cam-252941
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 10:35 PM by KuhakuWolf.)

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #2
(07-31-2017, 10:34 PM)KuhakuWolf Wrote: They had a service on a online gaming forum, probably MPGH.


Read more:
http://news.met.police.uk/news/three-men...cam-252941

So on one hand, it is the UK, and they bust people for saying the word "jew" with any offensive context no matter how lightly online. On the other hand, it is still scary that they're starting to do this. Good example of why not to do refund scams.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #3
Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see something like that.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #4
(08-01-2017, 03:29 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see something like that.

I saw it coming, but I wanted to make it big first. Just kidding.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #5
(08-01-2017, 04:17 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:29 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see something like that.

I saw it coming, but I wanted to make it big first. Just kidding.

Was faster xd
But it was their fault, they even withdraw the money to their own bank account

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #6
Fraudulent activity Isn't taken lightly by any means of the law. It Is a criminal and punishable offense.

If wasn't a question of "If" but "when" they got caught.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Refunders arrested #7
Lol, a year in prison, big bubba will treat them nicely.
Discord: scuffedaccountant

Reply