Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,759
Threads: 297
RE: Smart Condoms 04-29-2017, 11:13 PM
#22
Does it tweet out when you are having sex?
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Smart Condoms 05-21-2017, 05:53 AM
#24
This actually looks pretty interesting to me. Thumbs up!
It's like those fitness tracker things like what OP mentioned. SexBIT For the FUTURE!
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 3
RE: Smart Condoms 05-23-2017, 03:47 AM
#25
I have officially lost faith in humanity. I can't think of something more stupid then this no matter how hard I try..
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 1,200
Threads: 348
RE: Smart Condoms 05-23-2017, 05:07 AM
#26
If it has all the circuits like it looks on the packaging I would spam my wife with #RoboticDickPics, might just be me but I find hilarity in shit like this.
(never use that fire and ice shit though, didn't do shit while intimate, but that shit burned for hours after, the only sex product I never found hilarious)
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com Steam | Nu77v47u3 Discord | Ecks#2162
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 51
RE: Smart Condoms 05-23-2017, 07:09 AM
#27
Can't wait for the day when people pool their thrusting data together, and create beautiful graphs and visualizations (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) pertaining to the pooled thrusting efficiency data.
Maybe we will even solve the age-old question: How much time does it take to jerk off everyone in a room based off of mean jerk time.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017, 07:10 AM by insidious.)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
RE: Smart Condoms 05-26-2017, 08:24 AM
#28
this is hilarious hahahahahahahahahahahah
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 19
Threads: 0
RE: Smart Condoms 06-01-2017, 03:56 PM
#29
At least they're more useful than fidget spinners.
•