Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 636
Threads: 40
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 05-02-2017, 10:08 PM
#14
Path of exile is also good since you like arpgs.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 05-02-2017, 10:16 PM
#15
Best and nicest storyline: Metro 2033. There are games that I played more like CS:GO but I never liked a game more than Metro 2033 yet.
~~ Might be back? ~~
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 05-03-2017, 03:06 AM
#16
I think everything is more fun with friends, so maybe ask a few friends to try a game with you for example, league or csgo
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 163
Threads: 13
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 06-01-2017, 01:26 AM
#17
CSGO
I always say I hate it but I never stop playing it.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 19
Threads: 0
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 06-01-2017, 10:06 AM
#18
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare ( My first AAA & FPS game, Literally changed my life ) & Counter Strike : Global Offensive ( addicted ).
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 06-01-2017, 10:14 AM
#19
For me, Skyrim. Been playing since a month after it came out. I loved the mods that can make the experience more realistic.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Best PC game you played and why? 06-04-2017, 08:09 PM
#20
Witcher 3 is probably the best game I've played in a couple of years.
•