Login Register






What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #31
Wallet, phone, vape juice and vape, bt headphones, sometimes my laptop and charger, chapstick, and a lighter just in case I need to bum someone a lighter (it's happened several times and I've made a few friends lol)
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #32
(03-15-2017, 11:03 AM)Panther_ Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 04:43 AM)Ender Wrote: Phone, keys, wallet, lock picks (I have a tiny credit card one).
Flash drive is good too.

I would think a knife would useful too, but I don't carry one so...

Is the card of lock picks you have the one with a statue of liberty on it? If it is what is the quality like? I was going to get a set and mentioned it to a friend he said he got them before and they where awful so I never got them.

Nope, they have "bank of internationa" on them.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

[+] 1 user Likes Blink's post
Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #33
I carry my wallet, my skateboard (usually how I transport), My phone even though I only check it like twice a day (one of them being right now),
and my bookbag which is filled with Dipping Tobacco and other stuff Lol
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #34
(03-18-2017, 04:39 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: and a lighter just in case I need to bum someone a lighter (it's happened several times and I've made a few friends lol)

Oh yes when I used to smoke (cigarettes), I've lost count as to the number of times I offered a lighter.

I never made any friends though. Perhaps they feared my looks.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #35
(04-01-2017, 02:39 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 04:39 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: and a lighter just in case I need to bum someone a lighter (it's happened several times and I've made a few friends lol)

Oh yes when I used to smoke (cigarettes), I've lost count as to the number of times I offered a lighter.

I never made any friends though. Perhaps they feared my looks.

Might be, might be because you gave them a grill lighter too xD
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #36
(04-02-2017, 12:15 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Might be, might be because you gave them a grill lighter too xD

So that's what It was. I thought It was a little big In my pocket.

And It was the "lighter" protruding In my pocket, or at least I think It was..
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #37
(04-02-2017, 03:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 12:15 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Might be, might be because you gave them a grill lighter too xD

So that's what It was. I thought It was a little big In my pocket.

And It was the "lighter" protruding In my pocket, or at least I think It was..

I don't know where I was going with this lol
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DarkMuse's post
Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #38
I think everyone should carry themselves a fidgetly. If you dont know what that is, its a spinner thing that you hold in between your fingers, and spin. Pretty simple, but it helps with people that fidget a lot.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #39
I carry my cell phone so I can not interact with people and spam on forums on the go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah but I bring my phone for times when I'm bored / if I need to talk to someone who isn't in my area. Also bring my wallet which contains my license, cash, and getting a debit card soon (may just use Android pay tho)
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #40
Alright, 3 things you need. Wallet(With money), Phone(With charge), and Earplugs.
[Image: j7RaGn.png]

Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)

Reply