RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? 03-14-2017, 03:34 PM
#11
one thing that will get you anything else you need.
money.
money.
cool kid
| What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? filter_list | |
(03-14-2017, 05:05 PM)Losi Wrote:(03-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Aeolian Wrote:(03-14-2017, 06:46 AM)Losi Wrote: wallet, phone, pocket knife/multi tool.
What does your multi tool consist of.
Titanium tools for mountain biking. 3, 4, 5, 6 millimeter hex, t25, flathead screw driver,
(03-14-2017, 10:24 PM)SxTxN Wrote: Phone and a Knife.
Pretty much what I carry with me.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
(03-14-2017, 05:57 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(03-14-2017, 05:05 PM)Losi Wrote:(03-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Aeolian Wrote: What does your multi tool consist of.
[img]*cut*[/img]
Titanium tools for mountain biking. 3, 4, 5, 6 millimeter hex, t25, flathead screw driver,
What will you do if someone start fighting with you?!
I will say "I will raise my hat out of respect for your courage and be sure I will put my hat on your grave" Hhhh