Login Register




Poll: Apple or Android?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
21.05%
4 21.05%
Android
78.95%
15 78.95%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Apple or Android? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Apple or Android? #11
(08-14-2016, 06:46 PM)sleaze Wrote: i like being able to do what i want on my phone, fuck apple

Well said, exactly.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #12
I know this thread Is around 5 days old, but I've completely missed It.

I've owned both manufacturers and simply In terms of usability, I prefer Android over Apple. I've since opted for the Windows Phone (Windows 8.1) and given I'm a heavy user of the Windows platform, that's ultimately my preference.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #13
(08-19-2016, 05:00 AM)mothered Wrote: I know this thread Is around 5 days old, but I've completely missed It.

I've owned both manufacturers and simply In terms of usability, I prefer Android over Apple. I've since opted for the Windows Phone (Windows 8.1) and given I'm a heavy user of the Windows platform, that's ultimately my preference.
Name one good Windows Phone so I can buy it.

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #14
(08-19-2016, 05:02 AM)Primitive Wrote: Name one good Windows Phone so I can buy it.

It depends how you define "good". There's pros and cons with each device and every manufacturer.

The Lumia 950XL serves It's purpose well. It's stable, responsive and has very minimal loss of functionality. The OS Is Windows 10.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #15
(08-14-2016, 10:35 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 10:27 PM)Archfiend Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 06:46 PM)sleaze Wrote: i like being able to do what i want on my phone, fuck apple
Precisely. Agreeing on this.

Do you also like having outdated operating systems and having anybody with 10 minutes of free time to be able to do whatever they want on your phone?

Don't get me wrong, Android is a nifty little OS, and makes a great pairing with a burn phone or some on the go dev work, but it isn't nearly secure enough for a daily.
That's a lot like choosing a '95 honda civic over an '00 bmw m5. Sure, the civic will let you put in a cool deck and you don't care how its painted because theres tons of prepainted parts to change out, but a honda civic can be stolen in under 30 seconds with no tools, and I still havent been able to hotwire my M5.

Depends on which phone you buy. The Nexus 5 which was released in 2013 still gets Android upgrades. I hate people who cry and say that their android sucks and they are going to get an apple because they got an old crappy Android phone that was free with their phone plan. Then again these people should be using apple anyway.

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #16
(08-19-2016, 05:44 AM)Diego Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 10:35 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 10:27 PM)Archfiend Wrote: Precisely. Agreeing on this.

Do you also like having outdated operating systems and having anybody with 10 minutes of free time to be able to do whatever they want on your phone?

Don't get me wrong, Android is a nifty little OS, and makes a great pairing with a burn phone or some on the go dev work, but it isn't nearly secure enough for a daily.
That's a lot like choosing a '95 honda civic over an '00 bmw m5. Sure, the civic will let you put in a cool deck and you don't care how its painted because theres tons of prepainted parts to change out, but a honda civic can be stolen in under 30 seconds with no tools, and I still havent been able to hotwire my M5.

Depends on which phone you buy. The Nexus 5 which was released in 2013 still gets Android upgrades. I hate people who cry and say that their android sucks and they are going to get an apple because they got an old crappy Android phone that was free with their phone plan. Then again these people should be using apple anyway.

I agree wholeheartedly on the quality of the nexus line of phones. While their quality and importance is much higher, the core of the operating system is still the least secure operating system currently on the market.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post
Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #17
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 05:11 AM by Lodi.)

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #18
Had iPhones before you could even have a wallpaper on them. There were few decent Android devices at the time. I'm now using Android and will never switch.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #19
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
ุœุœ ุœ
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 04:58 AM by Lodi.)

Reply

RE: Apple or Android? #20
(08-19-2016, 05:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 05:02 AM)Primitive Wrote: Name one good Windows Phone so I can buy it.

It depends how you define "good". There's pros and cons with each device and every manufacturer.

The Lumia 950XL serves It's purpose well. It's stable, responsive and has very minimal loss of functionality. The OS Is Windows 10.

Got it. Does it run Windows 10 or some mobile OS called Windows 10?

Reply