Favourite Setting for a Show 06-05-2016, 05:12 AM
#1
There are a lot of genres of anime, and with that, comes a lot of settings for shows. These settings range from historical Japan to everyday town/cities to outer space. What's been your favourite setting?
I am really interested in beautiful scenery so shows like SAO where they made some really incredible outdoor like scenes, I felt very drawn by. Not sure if it's may favourite ever as there have been so many that I liked.
Some examples of what I like are below:
![[Image: movie_pic_001_322_alfheim-online_sword-a...ine-ii.png]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ADmxn9qSwJE/VtX0Ry0iRKI/AAAAAAAANE4/A4DL3E9Bzmc/s400/movie_pic_001_322_alfheim-online_sword-art-online-ii.png)
![[Image: latest?cb=20140610044454]](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/swordartonline/images/e/e8/Alne.png/revision/latest?cb=20140610044454)
Underwater city O.O
I am really interested in beautiful scenery so shows like SAO where they made some really incredible outdoor like scenes, I felt very drawn by. Not sure if it's may favourite ever as there have been so many that I liked.
Some examples of what I like are below:
![[Image: movie_pic_001_322_alfheim-online_sword-a...ine-ii.png]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ADmxn9qSwJE/VtX0Ry0iRKI/AAAAAAAANE4/A4DL3E9Bzmc/s400/movie_pic_001_322_alfheim-online_sword-art-online-ii.png)
![[Image: latest?cb=20140610044454]](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/swordartonline/images/e/e8/Alne.png/revision/latest?cb=20140610044454)
Underwater city O.O
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)







![[Image: 61325abb008317171c119ef18006c972.png]](https://brbanime.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/61325abb008317171c119ef18006c972.png)
![[Image: nogamenolife1.jpg]](https://thisisanothercastle.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/nogamenolife1.jpg)
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)

![[Image: Miniatureggardenoutline.jpg]](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-s-desu-yo/images/3/3a/Miniatureggardenoutline.jpg)
![[Image: master645.png]](http://pile.randimg.net/1/62/78105/master645.png)