Login Register






You must build a boat | Indie Game #21 filter_list
Author
Message
You must build a boat | Indie Game #21 #1
You must build a boat!

Not much to say, never played this although I'd like to.

Quote:IF HE COMES, YOU WILL BUILD IT
“My son…”
“Yes Lord?”
“I have a very important task for you.”
“Anything, Lord.”
“You must build a boat.”
“Really? Oh my gosh! That’s amazing! What a heavenly mission! I shan’t let you down!”
“Well, listen, there’s still some stuff we need to go over…”
“No dude, I get it, build it really big, two of each animal, the storm is coming, yada yada yada…”
“What? Not exactly, my child. First, thou must delve into the dungeon.”
“The dungeon?”
“There, you shall match 3. Match 3 swords to attack, match 3 keys to open chests, and so on and so on.”
“...huh.”
“From there, you shall progress, unlocking more and more vendors for your boat, and when the animals come, they shall be as passive buffs.”
“Buffs? Unlock?”
“Something wrong, my child?”
“No, Lord...it’s just I thought this would be a harrowing yet ultimately rewarding task, and that my suffering would be an example for others. Honestly, this just sounds....fun.”
“Oh! Yeah, I said screw the whole fearing me thing a long time ago. These days, I’m really into the indie dev scene.”
“The what?”
“Never mind. So will you build my boat?”
“Of course, my Lord! Anything for you!”
“Cool. That’ll be $2.00”

Trailer:




Enjoy.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: You must build a boat | Indie Game #21 #2
Aha, I've been wanting to try this. Might.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: You must build a boat | Indie Game #21 #3
(05-23-2016, 05:58 PM)Oni Wrote: Aha, I've been wanting to try this. Might.

How about you try it & then tell me if it's worth playing.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: You must build a boat | Indie Game #21 #4
(05-23-2016, 09:45 PM)Aeolian Wrote: How about you try it & then tell me if it's worth playing.

I might. It looks a little bit like Faster Than Light, to me. I'll probably try it on Android.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply