Login Register






Should the death penalty be brought back? filter_list
Author
Message
Should the death penalty be brought back? #1
In some countries it may still be there but in others it's not.

If you're in the others, what do you think?

I think it kinda should. It deters people from actually committing a serious crime. Plus I guess it gives justice.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #2
I don't think it should be brought back because people shouldn't die for anything honestly. If anything, make them suffer for their sins.
[Image: xqligb.png]

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #3
(02-28-2016, 12:23 AM)Natsu Wrote: I don't think it should be brought back because people shouldn't die for anything honestly. If anything, make them suffer for their sins.

True. Make them suffer like they've made other people suffer.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #4
Just find a costless way to kill them, use their bodies for decompost or something. That's what I believe.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #5
(02-28-2016, 12:24 AM)<span class="toppostertoday">Nath</span> Wrote: True. Make them suffer like they've made other people suffer.

Exactly. I think killing someone because of what they did makes you just as bad.
[Image: xqligb.png]

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #6
(02-28-2016, 12:26 AM)<span class="toppostertoday">Jacoobzy</span> Wrote: Just find a costless way to kill them, use their bodies for decompost or something. That's what I believe.

I'd say just torture them, make them suffer.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #7
Yes, I think it should and I stand by that. The life sentence just simply increases overpopulation chances, it's bullshit.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #8
(02-28-2016, 12:26 AM)<span class="toppostertoday">Nath</span> Wrote: I'd say just torture them, make them suffer.

I don't know about the torturing xD

But maybe just let them have less food, put them under 24 hour watch, and they get no privileges.
[Image: xqligb.png]

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #9
(02-28-2016, 12:27 AM)Chroma Wrote: Yes, I think it should and I stand by that. The life sentence just simply increases overpopulation chances, it's bullshit.

True. It costs a lot to keep them in prison. Keeping them fed etc.

Reply

RE: Should the death penalty be brought back? #10
(02-28-2016, 12:27 AM)Chroma Wrote: Yes, I think it should and I stand by that. The life sentence just simply increases overpopulation chances, it's bullshit.

But why would that warrant a death?
[Image: xqligb.png]

Reply