Ten Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: [Canadians] 2015 Election 10-20-2015, 04:16 AM
#2
Fellow Canadian here. I voted for the same person for the exact same reason.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: [Canadians] 2015 Election 10-20-2015, 06:52 AM
#6
Unfortunately I cannot vote yet, however I believe out of all the of choices the Liberals are the best. I like the idea of a young guy running the country for a change instead of old men who have let power go to their head. Trudeau will end up doing this country well I believe, maybe not right away, but by the end of his term Canada will be in a much better position financially.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 49
Threads: 3
RE: [Canadians] 2015 Election 11-26-2015, 07:39 PM
#9
I'm not canadian, though I'd vote for the same person you did.
I sell ROBLOX Items. HMU at the PM~
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 31
Threads: 7
RE: [Canadians] 2015 Election 07-04-2018, 10:16 AM
#10
This is my old thread i was wrong i hate trudeau i wantr him FUCKING DEAD
this was my old account btw still alive and shining good ol dayz
•