Login Register






Finally started building my main rig. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Finally started building my main rig. #11
Nice Losi! Liking the specs list and looking pretty good so far. Any idea when the GPU is meant to arrive?

(07-29-2015, 10:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I want to build one now... Not that I know how. Closest I've been to anything involving the inside of a computer was me disassembling two ancient Dells.

Even if you don't know how it's really not too difficult, tons of tutorials all over the web and on Youtube that make it easy, as well as sites like PCPartPicker that makes it easy for you to pick the best parts for your budget without much research at all, as well as all the pre-made user part-lists on there designed for all kinds of different budgets and uses.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: Finally started building my main rig. #12
(07-29-2015, 10:36 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Nice Losi! Liking the specs list and looking pretty good so far. Any idea when the GPU is meant to arrive?


Even if you don't know how it's really not too difficult, tons of tutorials all over the web and on Youtube that make it easy, as well as sites like PCPartPicker that makes it easy for you to pick the best parts for your budget without much research at all, as well as all the pre-made user part-lists on there designed for all kinds of different budgets and uses.

You're right, although I couldn't use a desktop atm as I'm at Uni and there's not enough space for one in my room xD I also couldn't afford to build one yet.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Finally started building my main rig. #13
Looks pretty nice, best of luck.

Reply

RE: Finally started building my main rig. #14
(07-29-2015, 07:49 PM)Losi Wrote: It came in that color. Tbh I would not recommend that case. Get a Define r5 or something like that.

The Define R5 is a rather nice case, what about do you not like?
[Image: fb366923-c0ba-4201-8792-0d02804dcf21?download=false]

Reply

RE: Finally started building my main rig. #15
Not really the best build for your money, are you planning on crossfiring the gpus? The cpu is kind of overkill for your gpu and the psu is unnecessary unless you are planning on crossfiring the gpus.

Reply