Things are worse 06-26-2013, 08:23 PM
#1
Last few months were quite bad for me and even my exams went worst for the first time in my life. I am completely alone today and I see no one beside me. Even the one :wub: who was everything for me is now with someone else. That personality changed me completely and today that person's absence changed me completely again. But this second change was unacceptable by all others. Within the last 7 days I lost two of my best friends and they are far from me now and today I lost my last best friend too, though all three were girls but they were just friends and just friends. They were all complaining my changed behaviour but why don't they understand my point of view and just told me you will realize what you had done ?
Now what have I done ? I thought they will be there always and now they are angry and are not having any conversation with me and this is quite bad I am lonely completely and I don't even know for what fault of mine they are treating me like this, this last girl told me that you are a machine, a geek , you live with codes and go to hell with them. Also she got more tempered after I told her I don't tell me turing machine. What did I do ?
Now what have I done ? I thought they will be there always and now they are angry and are not having any conversation with me and this is quite bad I am lonely completely and I don't even know for what fault of mine they are treating me like this, this last girl told me that you are a machine, a geek , you live with codes and go to hell with them. Also she got more tempered after I told her I don't tell me turing machine. What did I do ?
I have no one with me now what to do I am completely lonely. Everything went out of control.
I know these things might be considered as spam thread on but I am getting to pissed off as I have none with whom I can communicate.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


