Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,546
Threads: 312
RE: Do you go out on New Year's Eve? 12-28-2013, 11:01 PM
#11
Nope.
I stay home and do what I usually do.
I don't really see a point in celebrating it.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
RE: Do you go out on New Year's Eve? 12-28-2013, 11:16 PM
#12
Fuck yeah. You should be out parting OP, it's my favourite day!
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 63
Threads: 0
RE: Do you go out on New Year's Eve? 02-23-2014, 04:04 AM
#14
When my kids were very small I use to take them to see Christmas tree and all. Now that they can go on their own I don't anymore. I stay home with family and make preparation for Christmas Day which is the biggest feast day of the year at my house.
I guess I just did a wrong post. Thought I saw Christmas, sorry. On new years eve I usually go to church to give God thanks for all his blessing for the year or I just stay at home with my family and have a glass of sparkling wine.
•