RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? 11-24-2022, 09:18 AM
#51
(11-22-2022, 11:35 AM)mothered Wrote:Yes, this is very common in China.(11-22-2022, 11:00 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:Amazing.(03-14-2017, 02:37 PM)mothered Wrote: Definitely a phone, keys and also a wallet.In China, we don’t need a wallet most of the time, we just need a payment app on our mobile phone
With the wallet, I only carry the bare essentials required for my journey on the day. That way, If I lose It, not everything Is lost. Oh, and just In case I get locked up In a Turkish prison, I make sure I have enough money In my ATM card.
Is the payment app used for every purchase you make?
Chinese people seldom carry wallets when they go out, they only need to bring mobile phones. (Unless you don't know how to use a smartphone or special circumstances)
We can use mobile phones to get everything done. Chinese people rely heavily on mobile payment programs, which facilitate people's lives, although there are also some hidden dangers.
Cell phone, earphones, keys.
If you don't need to drive, you can go out immediately with your phone and headphones.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2022, 09:26 AM by Hippocrene.)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)














