Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 358
Threads: 73
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 04-15-2022, 02:38 PM
#142
I came to this thread because I’m in serious need of advice for this as well unfortunately lol.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 20
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 04-18-2022, 05:06 PM
#143
my only advice is no doom-scrolling in bed ... it really messes with your sleep cycles
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 41
Threads: 3
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 04-26-2022, 07:54 PM
#144
Have you tried melatonin?
*I'm not your healthcare provider. Consult your provider before using.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2022, 08:33 PM by noreply593@gmail.com.)
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 05-02-2022, 02:52 PM
#146
Just keep calm and with deep breathes
Really help to sleep with the sounds of rain
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1,178
Threads: 144
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 05-02-2022, 03:38 PM
#147
(05-02-2022, 02:52 PM)alexandra12 Wrote: Really help to sleep with the sounds of rain
Yeah I've heard of others doing this and it definitely works. I know that when it rains outside I sleep like a rock.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 8
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 05-02-2022, 03:53 PM
#148
Highly recommend looking into the app “calm” for sleep stories
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 30
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do to help you sleep? 08-06-2022, 12:00 PM
#150
Take some suplements and it works like a miracle
•