![]() |
|
Planning my future DNA - Printable Version +- Sinisterly (https://sinister.li) +-- Forum: Hacking (https://sinister.li/Forum-Hacking) +--- Forum: Social Engineering (https://sinister.li/Forum-Social-Engineering) +--- Thread: Planning my future DNA (/Thread-Planning-my-future-DNA) Pages:
1
2
|
RE: Planning my future DNA - 010restadero - 02-22-2022 (02-22-2022, 01:58 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-22-2022, 01:42 AM)010restadero Wrote: He didn't make it clear during the call.If It's an affidavit, I always suggest to not put pen to paper. If It's an affidavit you mean it would be better to cancel this SE? What kind of measures could the company take? RE: Planning my future DNA - mothered - 02-22-2022 (02-22-2022, 02:35 AM)010restadero Wrote: If It's an affidavit you mean it would be better to cancel this SE?It's your call. As said, It may only be required to move forward with your claim but given It's legally binding, It can be used to pursue the claim further. (02-22-2022, 02:35 AM)010restadero Wrote: What kind of measures could the company take?It's a sworn declaration and Is admissible In court, hence can be used as evidence against you - If what you've stated Is not true and correct. RE: Planning my future DNA - 010restadero - 02-23-2022 (02-22-2022, 09:05 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-22-2022, 02:35 AM)010restadero Wrote: If It's an affidavit you mean it would be better to cancel this SE?It's your call. It is night now and tomorrow morning it will be 48 hours since I sent the email as instructed to me and I have not received any reply. "Today was my son's birthday and they left me without a gift" When there is no specific waiting period indicated, how long to wait until contact again? RE: Planning my future DNA - mothered - 02-24-2022 (02-23-2022, 10:44 PM)010restadero Wrote: When there is no specific waiting period indicated, how long to wait until contact again?A couple of times a week, just to enquire where they're at with the Investigation. RE: Planning my future DNA - 010restadero - 02-28-2022 At the moment the first response I received was negative. Apparently, the investigation has ended with the conclusion that it was delivered correctly. My answer was obviously also negative towards that decision so I requested a new more serious investigation. They take a long time to respond to each communication, but I think it will not go well. My plan B is to request the chargeback and if it fails, plan C is to return the merchandise RE: Planning my future DNA - mothered - 03-01-2022 (02-28-2022, 05:22 PM)010restadero Wrote: so I requested a new more serious investigation.Request your claim be escalated. RE: Planning my future DNA - Nabeshin - 03-01-2022 (02-28-2022, 05:22 PM)010restadero Wrote: At the moment the first response I received was negative. Keep asking to see the signature or any other proof of delivery, they won't be able to provide them, and keep escalating |