Four Years of Service
Posts: 90
Threads: 8
RE: Planning my future DNA 02-22-2022, 02:35 AM
#11
(02-22-2022, 01:58 AM)mothered Wrote: (02-22-2022, 01:42 AM)010restadero Wrote: He didn't make it clear during the call.
I guess I'll know soon, but anyway, is there a red line that you don't recommend crossing?
If It's an affidavit, I always suggest to not put pen to paper.
It may well only be required to move forward with the claim, but the nature of the document can lead to further action by the company.
If It's an affidavit you mean it would be better to cancel this SE?
What kind of measures could the company take?
All the facts described are merely fictitious and for literary purposes
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 90
Threads: 8
RE: Planning my future DNA 02-23-2022, 10:44 PM
#13
(02-22-2022, 09:05 AM)mothered Wrote: (02-22-2022, 02:35 AM)010restadero Wrote: If It's an affidavit you mean it would be better to cancel this SE?
It's your call.
As said, It may only be required to move forward with your claim but given It's legally binding, It can be used to pursue the claim further.
(02-22-2022, 02:35 AM)010restadero Wrote: What kind of measures could the company take?
It's a sworn declaration and Is admissible In court, hence can be used as evidence against you - If what you've stated Is not true and correct.
It is night now and tomorrow morning it will be 48 hours since I sent the email as instructed to me and I have not received any reply.
"Today was my son's birthday and they left me without a gift"
When there is no specific waiting period indicated, how long to wait until contact again?
All the facts described are merely fictitious and for literary purposes
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 90
Threads: 8
RE: Planning my future DNA 02-28-2022, 05:22 PM
#15
At the moment the first response I received was negative.
Apparently, the investigation has ended with the conclusion that it was delivered correctly.
My answer was obviously also negative towards that decision so I requested a new more serious investigation.
They take a long time to respond to each communication, but I think it will not go well.
My plan B is to request the chargeback and if it fails, plan C is to return the merchandise
All the facts described are merely fictitious and for literary purposes
•