Login Register






What do you do when your internet is down? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #11
If my internet goes down I connect to my neighbors WiFi I’ve cracked into or just use my hotspot off my phone.
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes NullData's post
Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #12
play with my dog outside Smile

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #13
(06-17-2019, 01:08 PM)fadedasf Wrote: play with my dog outside Smile

Beautiful to hear, dogs have a life too just like us Smile

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #14
It's quite amazing how we (as a hacking/tech community), are reliant on the Internet.

Personally, I couldn't Imagine being offline for even 30 minutes. My cell phone's data Is always at 300 GB, and tethering during my ISP's downtime.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #15
Normally I have some games/movies that can be played offline, otherwise I'll read. Always good to keep some offline games/media, never know when it'll go off.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #16
Depending on what time it is, I usually go outside, or just sleep. Doesn't happen often though

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #17
I think it's healthy to do a variety of things in the day. Take the internet being down as a chance to do something different.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #18
down? does that still happen? Smile

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #19
(06-24-2019, 09:40 PM)urgodfather Wrote: down? does that still happen? Smile

In this day and age, you wouldn't think so, however It does.

Mine lost connectivity a couple of weeks ago, to the point of literally taking 10 seconds to load Google's homepage.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #20
I usually get some offline game to spend time

Reply