Login Register






⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ filter_list
Author
Message
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2023, 06:45 AM by Confidential.)

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #2
I wouldn't since, feds are all over that shit.

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #3
(07-30-2018, 02:02 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: I wouldn't since, feds are all over that shit.

Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for the advice, man!

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #4
do not take the risk......

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #5
The Issue Isn't only "who" you're dealing with, but you don't know "what" you're getting via the dark web.

What If you get a bad batch with adverse effects that can be detrimental to your health? The sellers are concern with money, not your well-being.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #6
in case of the medical consumer no one gives a flying fucks to chase after you (especially for world class pocket-sized amounts) however it would be a decent concept to arrive at rented apartment or anything alternative and not linking straight to your basement

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #7
It's a bad idea bro, you could use a drop

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #8
I'd say that's a very bad idea. There's been too much crack-down recently on those sites, I don't like taking legal risks.

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #9
The last thing you want is a criminal record of buying substances from the Dark web.

Reply

RE: Is this a bad idea? #10
Judging by all posts thus far In support of not dealing on the dark web, I believe the OP Is well-Informed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply