Login Register






⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ filter_list
Author
Message
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2023, 06:38 AM by Confidential.)

Reply

RE: Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio unleashes toxic chemicals #2
https://www.wsaz.com/video/2023/02/20/oh...ment-site/

The Ohio governor pretending to drink the tap water.

Reply

RE: Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio unleashes toxic chemicals #3
Breaking News: Ohio Governor immediately steps down after developing liver cancer from drinking water at resident’s home

Reply

RE: Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio unleashes toxic chemicals #4
I don't think that government is hiding something, but we need to wait for the investigation result.

Reply

RE: Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio unleashes toxic chemicals #5
This barely received any news coverage, which I find highly disappointing.

A plethora of local wildlife died, people's pets died, and lots of fish died. The site is located near the Ohio River, which permeates much of the Midwest. I wonder how many people commenced feeling the effects. This could transpire anywhere and to anyone. Things need to change and people need to hear about this.

Reply