Three Years of Service
Posts: 18
Threads: 3
What's the purpose of life? 10-28-2022, 05:31 AM
#1
Feels like everything is about money, but I feel like the money we earn or dream of isn't even significant. Material things used to be my goal for me, but now I've lost my purpose and am motivated to work hard. I don't know why I feel no sense of responsibility for myself. Somebody needs to punch me. Family and friends are important, but when you are alone they don't seem to be relevant.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 52
Threads: 6
RE: What's the purpose of life? 12-03-2022, 10:53 AM
#3
Purpose??? We're on a giant rock spinning 67,000 mph through infinity while being completey dependant to a glowing ball of inferno that's gonna eventually run out of hydrogen one day and me, you, everybody we've ever loved & anything that's ever existed will vanish in the blink of an eye like it was never even there in the first place. I'd say enjoy this ride while you can, spread as much love as humanly possible, be a better version of yourself than you were yesterday & ride this bitch til the wheels off!!!
Three Years of Service
Posts: 1,108
Threads: 41
RE: What's the purpose of life? 12-04-2022, 06:27 AM
#5
The meaning of life is 42 obviously
Blade right hand, heat left
Large retailers, bereft
As master of seal
Undetected I steal
Three Years of Service
Posts: 203
Threads: 17
RE: What's the purpose of life? 12-09-2022, 05:42 PM
#6
In my opinion, the purpose of life is to seek out knowledge, to learn and grow, and to make the world a better place.
But more than that, it is to love your family and leave great things for the next generation.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 539
Threads: 180
RE: What's the purpose of life? 12-10-2022, 05:13 AM
#9
living a life that you are indeed happy that you were born
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 91
Threads: 12
RE: What's the purpose of life? 12-10-2022, 05:19 AM
#10
Build homestead out in wilderness with animal sanctuary, become self sufficient living off the land prepared for magnetic excursion, grow some shrooms and weed. Wild bush man. Become one with nature. Strong bond with god.
•