RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 09-26-2021, 03:03 AM
#31
| What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? filter_list | |
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 09-26-2021, 10:52 AM
#32
I think I accidentally stole a lollipop from a French gas station once.
The guilt eats away at me to this day.
The guilt eats away at me to this day.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 09-26-2021, 01:16 PM
#33
(09-26-2021, 10:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I think I accidentally stole a lollipop from a French gas station once.I think after all the things I ever did, shoplifting are the crimes I feel the most regret for.
The guilt eats away at me to this day.
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 09-27-2021, 06:07 PM
#34
(09-26-2021, 01:16 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:(09-26-2021, 10:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I think I accidentally stole a lollipop from a French gas station once.I think after all the things I ever did, shoplifting are the crimes I feel the most regret for.
The guilt eats away at me to this day.
In all truthfulness, I was joking. But I don't entirely blame you. A crime in person, vs over the internet is a different experience I'd imagine.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 09-28-2021, 05:45 AM
#35
(09-26-2021, 01:16 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: I think after all the things I ever did, shoplifting are the crimes I feel the most regret for.As kids, I think most have been guilty of shoplifting, myself Included.
I actually got caught when I was 13 years old. Thankfully, only a warning was served.
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 10-07-2021, 02:33 PM
#36
Buying alcohol for underage people while also being underage myself. A good way to make profit in high school though.
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 10-07-2021, 06:53 PM
#37
Buying and selling drugs when I was younger. Don't do it anymore though
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 10-07-2021, 11:57 PM
#38
I'm yet to commit any crime. I feel cheated because of this. I'm now ready to commit one.
Can you suggest any good crime for me.?
Can you suggest any good crime for me.?
RE: What's the most Illegal thing you ever done? 10-08-2021, 01:20 AM
#39
(10-07-2021, 11:57 PM)Badgateway504 Wrote: I'm yet to commit any crime. I feel cheated because of this. I'm now ready to commit one.Tax fraud.
Can you suggest any good crime for me.?
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)





































