Five Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? 07-12-2021, 05:37 PM
#11
Idk, I kind of reached a point in life where not much gives me joy. The crypto world makes me happy, my job makes me happy, and tech/video games make me happy but besides work for whatever reason I don’t do the things that make me happy much anymore.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 150
Threads: 22
RE: WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? 07-27-2021, 07:26 AM
#12
When you wake up, check the time, and realize you have hours left to sleep
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 102
Threads: 12
RE: WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? 08-25-2021, 11:12 PM
#13
I know myself that money cannot buy happiness. But playing guitar and writing scripts seems to work. I like making something that I can come back to and think "I did a good job on that".
Code:
_______ _ _________
\ \ | | / /
| | _____ ____| | | ____/ _____ _____ _____ _____
| | |/ _ \/ | \____ |/ \/ \/ ___\/ _ \
| | __/| | |/ | | | | \ \__ | __/
/_______/\_____/\____|_/________/| ____/\_____|_\____/\_____/
| |
|_/
BTC Address: bc1qds8uqnt4ga0zn9ftrm45cq9u9hfct0qluqes5a
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 1
RE: WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? 08-26-2021, 10:34 AM
#16
cooking!!! I love to cook in the weekend.
•