Login Register






CSGO on shitty laptop filter_list
Author
Message
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop #5
(02-14-2021, 08:15 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 06:52 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 05:09 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: Recently I have been trying to get CSGO running on my laptop, but I have tried all the tricks and its still unplayable competitively. Hialgo boost does not seem to inject when I open the game either. I could stick to playing Source, but I really want to start playing CSGO again.

Any help is appreciated.
Please Sir What is your actual PC Specs ?

[Image: unknown.png?width=413&height=65]

I have Intel integrated graphics too.
Sadly sir i dont think it will ever run on that System even if somehow it ran .i image it would be so laggy which probably will cash game to crash  mostly your issue is the CPU ! but i cant judge one bit because my specs are extremely close to yours sir :/

https://www.skinwallet.com/csgo/csgo-min...uirements/

(02-14-2021, 09:54 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 06:52 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 05:09 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: Recently I have been trying to get CSGO running on my laptop, but I have tried all the tricks and its still unplayable competitively. Hialgo boost does not seem to inject when I open the game either. I could stick to playing Source, but I really want to start playing CSGO again.

Any help is appreciated.
Please Sir What is your actual PC Specs ?

^This. Without knowing what equipment/specs you have at your disposal, it's impossible to make recommendations. Even if you just tell us what laptop model you're using, we can google the specs if needs be.
i wont lie i got scared when your named pop up notification i had to make sure i wasn't doing anything wrong ! i didn't know i was worthy of your presence! Blush Wink2
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021, 10:10 PM by Einsatzgruppe.)

[+] 1 user Likes Einsatzgruppe's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
CSGO on shitty laptop - by laininthewired - 02-14-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Einsatzgruppe - 02-14-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by laininthewired - 02-14-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Einsatzgruppe - 02-14-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by laininthewired - 02-14-2021, 11:59 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Einsatzgruppe - 02-15-2021, 01:43 AM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by mothered - 02-15-2021, 04:24 AM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Jiggly - 02-14-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Brendaddy - 02-15-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by Jiggly - 02-15-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: CSGO on shitty laptop - by ppenguin - 04-17-2021, 02:36 AM