Login Register






Sandboxie-Plus | An Improved Version of Sandboxie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sandboxie-Plus | An Improved Version of Sandboxie #19
(02-04-2021, 09:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 09:42 AM)bhwolf Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 04:45 AM)mothered Wrote: Why might that be?

as I mentioned before.
I was trying to find some account generators using google dorks and anonfiles
Found a minecraft generator
Looked sus so ran it sandboxed
Started to hearing beep sounds coming from my speakers, my internet disconnected and some weird things started happening
Never experienced it with a VM.
Although there are ways to circumvent Sandboxie (and even a VM for that matter), what's happened Is rather peculiar.

Are you sure Sandboxie Itself wasn't responsible for the said Issues due to compatibility reasons, corruption or otherwise?

yes I'm sure it wasn't about Sandboxie, already started few apps sandboxed before without even scanning them cause I thought Sandboxie was safe.. sorry for late response tho

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Sandboxie-Plus | An Improved Version of Sandboxie - by bhwolf - 02-14-2021, 12:27 AM