Login Register






Mobile Hi-Fi filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi #6
I bought the AKG M220's when they were on massdrop.com. (https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-akg-m220-pro-headphones) Absolutely the most comfortable headphones I've bought. I use them with my Creative Labs media card right now. Great bass, and strong mids too. Plenty for my DNB addiction. I don't have a mobile DAC though. Running wired Apple earbuds because I mostly listen to podcasts when I am outside.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mobile Hi-Fi - by Skullmeat - 02-10-2021, 11:02 PM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Vuroz - 02-11-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by mothered - 02-12-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Oni - 02-12-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by mothered - 02-12-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Skullmeat - 02-12-2021, 06:05 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Losi - 02-12-2021, 09:01 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Skullmeat - 02-12-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by Vuroz - 02-17-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by zorrophreak - 02-21-2021, 05:13 AM
RE: Mobile Hi-Fi - by mothered - 02-21-2021, 09:23 AM