Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak BTC.COM CHECKER | FAST CPM | CAPTCHALESS | BALANCE CAPTURE(WORKS AS OF FEBRUARY 2021) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: BTC.COM CHECKER | FAST CPM | CAPTCHALESS | BALANCE CAPTURE(WORKS AS OF FEBRUARY 2021) #9
(02-10-2021, 03:55 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote: no his scan isnt legit at ALL ! 
That's what I was trying to establish, thanks for confirming It.

The OP can enjoy a permanent vacation away from this board.

(02-10-2021, 03:55 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote: i truly hope that one guy who ran it was just kidding or else he has a serious infection on his pc ! i know your busy! but could you talk to him too Please?  tell him if he is infected i can give him a tutorial to repair and remove the virus he may think im just kidding and not take me serious but i know he will take you serious!
He's just been quoted as per below.

@"☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0", do take the required steps to ensure your system Is not Infected.

(02-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Hqcrackzz Wrote: THIS IS A BTC.COM ACCOUNT CHECKER THAT I FOUND
AND IT'S WORKING FLAWLESS AS OF TODAY!
You've deleted this thread In an attempt to hide your actions.

Obviously I can see a lot more than you. I've restored the thread for obvious reasons.
Goodbye.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]






Messages In This Thread
RE: BTC.COM CHECKER | FAST CPM | CAPTCHALESS | BALANCE CAPTURE(WORKS AS OF FEBRUARY 2021) - by mothered - 02-11-2021, 02:54 AM