RE: Your Thoughts on Socialism 10-02-2013, 08:05 PM
#10
I think the idea of "from each according to his ability, to each according to his contribution" is not that bad, though I don't like the rest of the mind-set.
I don't think it's bad to make money, or even have lots of it. Money drives people to innovation and new-thinking, something today's society is lacking in great amounts.
Though you might argue that everyone should get a share of the collective funds, I think an individual has to be able to stand up for and support himself in order to fgrow as a human and develop both mentally, socially and economically.
I don't think it's bad to make money, or even have lots of it. Money drives people to innovation and new-thinking, something today's society is lacking in great amounts.
Though you might argue that everyone should get a share of the collective funds, I think an individual has to be able to stand up for and support himself in order to fgrow as a human and develop both mentally, socially and economically.
![[Image: R5aCcWV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/R5aCcWV.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)