Login Register






Any resources for learning DIY electronics? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Any resources for learning DIY electronics? #6
(07-18-2020, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 06:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 02:29 PM)Oni Wrote: Surprised nobody's mentioned KissAnime.

I stopped using them for some time. They're riddled in ads now.

Spoiler:
I feel like I've contracted a disease just looking at their site.

Shout out to uBlock/Adblocker.

(02-06-2021, 09:25 PM)droid151 Wrote: @phyrrus9 @Skullmeat also I believe that @msch0ft has trouble with the electronics part and wants to understand how it works but lacks the foundations to follow tutorials online. Do you have any advice for that?
I could try and write a guide but I think that either of you have better grasp on it then I.

Not exactly. I can read a schematic, but designing a project isn't something I can do... yet. What I have learned Ive learned from watching this guy: https://youtube.com/c/Bigclive
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 10:07 PM by Skullmeat.)

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Any resources for learning DIY electronics? - by Skullmeat - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM