RE: Any resources for learning DIY electronics? 02-06-2021, 04:46 PM
#2
If you don't know the basics of electronics I highly suggest that you put off the solder for a while and experiment on a breadboards to not waste materials until you have tested it and you are sure it's working.
Also you've said that you bought a DIY keyboard kit, what did you got in it? Maybe we can help you if we know what are we working with.
EDIT: if I misunderstood you and you don't have DIY keyboard kit, but want to build one from scratch I could write you a tutorial for it
EDIT2: actually I have found out that @phyrrus9 has already done a great tutorials on electronics (among other things) you can check them here https://sl.ipseitysoftware.com/
Also you've said that you bought a DIY keyboard kit, what did you got in it? Maybe we can help you if we know what are we working with.
EDIT: if I misunderstood you and you don't have DIY keyboard kit, but want to build one from scratch I could write you a tutorial for it
EDIT2: actually I have found out that @phyrrus9 has already done a great tutorials on electronics (among other things) you can check them here https://sl.ipseitysoftware.com/
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 06:31 PM by droid151.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)