RE: If you could have any pet... 01-28-2021, 03:44 PM
#39
(01-28-2021, 09:48 AM)mothered Wrote:I think birds in general are just really interesting to have. Raven's are pretty smart even on par with Chimpanzees and Dolphins.(01-28-2021, 08:41 AM)Hysho Wrote: There's multiple Animals I would want to have as a pet but my top 3 isSince I was a kid, I've always wanted to own a Parrot, but my parents didn't approve at the time.
1. Cockatiel/Parrot-kind
I'm well and truly my own person now, and still haven't got around to It. They're such clever creatures and I'd Imagine they're a pleasure to have as a pet.
Once I get a good job and can live comfortably for a bit, I would like to get myself a Cockatiel or African Grey Parrot
Daddy Oni gave me Bronze.
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)