Login Register






Undecided Number of notifications in <title> filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Number of notifications in <title> #9
(01-27-2021, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 10:57 AM)green314 Wrote: AJAX could do this.
If notifications are displayed as they happen (In real time) without the need to refresh the tab, then I support your suggestion.

Otherwise, It serves the same purpose as our current system.

If what I meant from the very beginning, otherwise my suggestion would be useless.
Did I made some mistake writing in English?






Messages In This Thread
Number of notifications in <title> - by Green314 - 01-26-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Number of notifications in <title> - by Drako - 01-27-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Number of notifications in <title> - by Oni - 01-27-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Number of notifications in <title> - by Green314 - 01-28-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Number of notifications in <title> - by Oni - 01-31-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: Number of notifications in <title> - by Oni - 02-01-2021, 04:23 AM