RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) 09-29-2013, 09:57 PM
#86
(09-29-2013, 12:10 AM)BreakR Wrote: It did not end in a horribly painful cliffhanger like I was expecting!
I know the cliffhanger ending for S1 of Code Geass was just cruel. I thought they'd do the same, but kinda just left without even a single mention of a season 2! It's like it actually ended there.
I wonder how many eras it will take to make the next one.
I wasn't expecting it to end so fast. I am a bit disappointed with the ending, though. It didn't end with a cliffhanger, but it didn't cover as much as I wanted it to. Did anybody else watch through the entire thing (including credits)?

Spoiler:
I lost interest in Annie a couple of episodes ago, so I was a bit sad that the last episode was essentially about her.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)