Login Register






So, I have came to the conclusion that my ho filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So, I have came to the conclusion that my ho #9
You guys are so lucky! I would luv to spend a night in your houses so I could experience stuff like that and study it. I dabble in some weird stuff but I also can't help but keep my skeptical side and I have yet to experience something that I can't explain to some degree. Although one time at school I saw this lady that was kinda pale and dressed all in black and she seemed to appear in the parking lot from nowhere and disappear just as quickly, but I don't put a lot into that because there were a lot of cars there and it's quite possible that she somehow got out of or from behind a car and then returned to that same spot very quickly somehow though I can't think of why she would but there is still a logical explanation. Long story short...Ive never seen anything undeniably cool like that.
[Image: b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I have came to the conclusion that my ho - by Purphexyon - 09-28-2013, 05:33 AM