RE: So, I have came to the conclusion that my ho 09-28-2013, 03:34 AM
#8
Why do I feel like this is just a nightmare fuel handout?
As for weird occurrences, which I attribute to my own insanity, whenever I stick around my parents house at night, I hear footsteps, but I just attributed it to my parents, even though they like to pretend they were asleep.
The next thing I can remember, which I can't really explain honestly, is I left my soda and laptop on the coffee table in my apartment then went to the bathroom, I come back and my laptop is closed and my soda was moved further in towards the table since I keep it towards the edge for an easy swig.
Kinda the only thing that's blatantly freaked me out honestly.
As for weird occurrences, which I attribute to my own insanity, whenever I stick around my parents house at night, I hear footsteps, but I just attributed it to my parents, even though they like to pretend they were asleep.
The next thing I can remember, which I can't really explain honestly, is I left my soda and laptop on the coffee table in my apartment then went to the bathroom, I come back and my laptop is closed and my soda was moved further in towards the table since I keep it towards the edge for an easy swig.
Kinda the only thing that's blatantly freaked me out honestly.
![[Image: qOXNZIL.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qOXNZIL.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)