Login Register






Microsoft Activation Scripts version 1.4 [Tested]by Me 20 Jan 2021 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Microsoft Activation Scripts version 1.4 [Tested]by Me 20 Jan 2021 #6
(01-21-2021, 06:30 AM)Drako Wrote: It's a good thing this program is scripted in batch instead of in a compiled binary like C or C++ so there's no need for any sort of deep analysis. A simple VT scan will do.

I'll definitely download this if at some point I need to turn back to Microsoft Office for any reason. So thanks for the share. But at the moment I'm using LibreOffice, which is a much better alternative to the Microsoft Office suite. First of all, it's free, so there's no need for a key activation, It's open source, has a smaller installation size, and has better performance than what Microsoft can offer.

Cool cool.. Evil

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Microsoft Activation Scripts version 1.4 [Tested]by Me 20 Jan 2021 - by fsociety - 01-21-2021, 06:31 AM