Login Register






Tips for working from home? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tips for working from home? #3
If you have the luxury, I recommend performing work on a separate device or install to avoid distractions. That way there's a clear separation of work and leisure.

(01-20-2021, 10:51 PM)6ix Wrote: I feel you man, online classes are really fucking up my motivation for uni.
All classes get recorded and uploaded so I can kinda watch them whenever I want or need to study for them.
I have maybe attended 3-4 online lectures during this whole pandemic, I just skip them all :?
No tips sorry i'm suffering the same as you

Towards the end of my degree all classes were forced online, due to the pandemic. I graduated, but I can definitely sympathize with people that aren't already used to the online curriculum.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Tips for working from home? - by algb1 - 01-20-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by 6ix - 01-20-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Oni - 01-20-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by algb1 - 01-21-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by mothered - 01-21-2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by TheMinister - 01-21-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by mothered - 01-21-2021, 02:36 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Jiggly - 01-21-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by algb1 - 01-21-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by GeniLoyd - 01-21-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by algb1 - 01-21-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by mothered - 01-22-2021, 04:13 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Jiggly - 01-21-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Oni - 01-21-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by DrAlvarez - 02-05-2021, 01:18 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Deividas23 - 02-17-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by mothered - 02-18-2021, 04:58 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by tanmay87 - 02-17-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by mothered - 02-18-2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Kit055 - 04-06-2021, 09:36 AM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Maality - 06-28-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Zerkaa - 06-30-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: Tips for working from home? - by Miamoo - 07-21-2021, 08:22 PM