RE: World's Oldest Living Person Celebrates 118th Birthday 01-17-2021, 03:37 PM
#12
(01-17-2021, 01:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:I wish all the very best for your granddad.(01-17-2021, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote:(01-17-2021, 10:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote: When you get to the grand old ages of 80+, it can often be infection or mental issues that cause a person to pass.I certainly agree.
In terms of Infection, the coronavirus Is a prime example- with the elderly being the most vulnerable, many of whom cannot fight It which ultimately results In death.
Especially considering that age group are most at risk to many other issues. For example, my grandad was in hospital with septicemia after what would normally be a relatively routine operation. He's spent over a month going through recovery after multiple organ failure... Now he has just tested positive for Covid. It's not surprising that these people are most at risk and really need that vaccine first.
You're absolutely correct that the elderly should be first In line for the vaccine. I'd personally refuse being vaccinated, and give my dose to someone In their 70s or 80s.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)